Weight loss; how does butter coffee affect weight loss? How to brew it, right? What effect does the drink have on weight loss? The subtleties of cooking and a step-by-step recipe.
Among the unusual recipes for weight loss is coffee with butter, as it is the butter that is usually avoided when they want to get rid of those extra pounds. However, his relationship with the refreshing drink is a different story altogether.
The history of the drink’s origin says that a successful American entrepreneur and nutritionist who promotes a healthy lifestyle – Dave Asprey- received a patent for a new drink, Bulletproof coffee, a mixture of coffee and butter. Revived this unique weight loss concept on a trip to Tibet. True, the traditional drink of Tibetan nomads did not contain coffee beans but tea leaves. When he returned from the trip, Asprey decided to use coffee beans instead of tea. And so, an unusual innovation was born – coffee with oil for weight loss.
The fat added to the drink is robust and highly nutritious. Thanks to this, after drinking a cup of such coffee in the morning, the feeling of hunger will not wake up before lunch. However, it should note that coffee with butter is already breakfast, and it is forbidden to eat other food before lunch. Some have already accepted the effects of this drink, noting that it allows you to stay awake during the day and give up snacks and even breakfast for 6 hours. It is such a powerful source of energy! Of course, I must admit that the drink is exceptional and some people find its taste strange and unpleasant. To get used to it, you can add quite a bit of oil to the coffee from the start and gradually increase the amount recommended in the recipe. The ideal ratio of fat is 2 tablespoons. On the volume of a coffee cup,
See also how to make coffee with milk in Turkey without water.
- Calorie content per 100 g – 198 kcal.
- Dosage – 1
- Cooking time – 10 minutes
- Ground coffee – 1 tsp.
- All kinds of beans – 3-4 pcs.
- Butter – 2 tablespoons (you can put less and gradually increase the amount to get used to the drink)
- Drinking water – 75-100 ml
- Anise – 2 stars
Step-by-step preparation of coffee with oil for weight loss with spices recipe:
- I recommend choosing Arabica coffee for your drink. There are no toxic substances in it. It is also preferable to grind coffee before brewing to enjoy maximum flavor and aroma.
- So, put ground coffee in Turkish and fill it with drinking water.
- Add star anise and pepper to the turkey.
- Put the pot on the stove and boil on medium heat. As soon as the water begins to boil and the resulting foam rises, immediately remove the turkey from the heat. Set it aside for 1 minute to let the coffee brew, and put it back on the heat by repeating the boiling procedure.
- Pour the brewed coffee into the glass where you will serve the drink.
- Put butter in a glass of hot coffee.
- Stir with a spoon or fork to dissolve the oil faster and whisk a little.
- Taste coffee with oil to lose weight with spices immediately after preparation because after cooling, the oil will refrigerate, and the drink will taste unpleasant.